Alto Professional Stealth Pro
Eliminate the need for long interconnect signal cable runs with the Alto Stealth Wireless Pro Professional Audio Connection System for Active Loudspeakers. The system consists of a dual-channel UHF transmitter and two true diversity receivers. The transmitter and receivers can be synced using infrared and the system features an auto frequency scan function to determine the best operating channel for wireless transmission of the audio signal to your systems. The system works through walls, floors, and ceilings to provide setup flexibility.
Especially useful for rear fills and other situations where cable runs would be inconvenient, the system features aluminum and steel enclosures with removable antennas over BNC connectors. The rack-mountable transmitter also has the option for front panel antenna placement. Backlit LCD display provides visual feedback of RF and AF metering.
For I/O, the transmitter features two XLR/TRS combo connectors, and the receivers each feature an XLR output for connecting to your powered speakers.
The system includes rack mounting hardware as well as a carrying bag. An optional expander pack can be added to the system for connecting to additional speakers.
- 1x Dual-Channel UHF Transmitter
- 2x True Diversity Receivers
- Auto-Frequency Scan
- Infrared Sync Between System Components
- True Diversity Receiver
- Switches to whichever antenna is receiving a better signal to maintain the integrity of the signal
- Dual Mono or Stereo Switchable
- Allows for a variety of system setups
- Optional Expander Pack
- Allows for the integration of additional powered speakers into the system
- Detachable Antennas
- Expands the versatility of mounting options
- Backlit LCD
- Provides visual feedback
- Infrared Sync
- Connects the transmitter to the receivers over infrared light
- Auto Scan
- Automatically selects the best possible transmission frequency
- Allows for time alignment of speaker stacks depending on their position within the listening space
$500 - $15,000 INSTANT APPROVAL / NO HARD CREDIT PULL:
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE