Alto Professional Stealth Wireless Pro 2 Overview
The Alto Stealth Pro Expander Pack consists of two additional receivers for the Stealth Pro wireless system, allowing you to significantly expand the system to cover larger spaces or add sound to additional rooms.
Each receiving unit has a single mini-XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo. A front-panel LCD screen with dual frequency display shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel. The receivers are built with slim-line metal housings, removable and swiveling hinged antennae, delay line functionality, and a Feature Lock switch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured.
A power adapter for each receiver is included.
Features at a Glance
- Slim-line metal housing
- LCD displays show AF signal levels and RF frequency and level strength
- Dual removable and swiveling, hinged antennas
- Delay line functionality
- Squelch function
- Feature lock switch
- Mini male XLR output with 3-foot cables included
- Controls for: Auto, Delay, +/-, L/R, SQ, and Set
- Includes two single-space AC adapters
- M10 mounting point plus velcro mounting materials included