Alto Professional Stealth MKII Overview
The upgraded Stealth MKII 2-Channel Wireless System for Powered Speakers from Alto Professional adds wireless audio connectivity to your powered speaker system and subsequently eliminates the need for up to 200' of speaker cabling. One 2-channel transmitter with removeable BNC antennas and two single-channel receivers make up the wireless system. Two XLR and 1/4" TRS combo inputs on the transmitter and one 1/4" output per receiver connects the system and delivers wireless signals with greater flexibility than a hard-wired system.
The Stealth MKII features a reliable UHF band with over 100 selectable channels and can be set for mono or stereo use. Onboard buttons on the front panel of the transmitter allows you to adjust those settings as well as the volume of your audio. LCD screens on both the transmitter and receivers allows you to see RF frequency and channel for proper system configuration. Included in the system are two 1/4" TRS to XLR cables for easy installation right out of the box.
Features at a Glance
- Replaces up to 200' of console-to-system cabling
- Reliable UHF band with up to 100+ selectable channels
- Adjustable squelch eliminates interference
- Grow your system with wireless expander packs
- LCD displays on both transmitter and receivers shows relevant info
- Removeable BNC antennas on transmitter for remote mounting