Technical Pro’s microphones are preferred by sound professionals and performers. The innovative technology that is used always produces a proper translation to any voice and to any audience…and the sturdy design will give you confidence that your show or conference will always be a success. These same two elements can be found in the WM1641 Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System.
This system comes complete with a base transmitter that has a 1U rack mountable design and 4 dynamic cardioid directional Ultra High Band Wireless Microphones. The base and microphones are both stylish and durable. The front of the base shows LED meters for both microphones and has four separate digital panels showing the frequency information. The cardioid directional design is meant to only translate a direct signal into the microphone. This will give you the ability to address a loud room like a club or large stage performance and not worry about any type of feedback. And if you are addressing a large room or audience no need to worry about any unwanted crowd noise getting picked up in your microphone!
The benefits of a wireless microphone also include giving you the freedom you need to move around the stage or room without the hassle of messy wires. This is a huge plus if you are performing or need to address a large audience…move around freely without worrying about getting tripped up!
In today’s world of technology and communication wireless signals can often be interrupted. In any given space and especially in densely populated areas like a city, the atmosphere is filled with various signals that can interrupt your equipment. The WM1641 uses a UHF design. UHF = Ultra High Frequency. A step above a normal VHF design, the UHF design has a much less chance of interference. UHF wireless microphones have the ability to use a much larger range of frequency spectrum as opposed to VHF microphones. Interference is a concern for everyone from high-level performers to professionals addressing a crowd…it can ruin a performance or speech. The WM1641 will give you the confidence you need that this won’t be an issue! And at a price that won’t break the bank!
- Quad signal UHF high band
- Polar Pattern: Dynamic Cardioid
- Digital sound processing
- Outputs: Individual XLR outputs per channel, one 1/4'' mixed output
- Frequency range: 620MHz-683MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum deviation range: ±25kHz with limiting compressor
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Audio dynamic range: 90dB
- Service area: 200 ft
- Comes with four handheld microphones VU meter
- LCD display with microphone frequency, Available in two different sets allowing you to use up to 8 microphones in one location
- Dimension: 19'' w x 1.75'' h x 9.5'' d
- Weight: 5 lbs
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...