The GMU-G100 is a UHF Wireless Guitar System with a rechargeable 1/4" wireless transmitter and receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless guitar needs with USB rechargeable batteries and long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you’re ready to rock. The GMU-G100 is made for Electric and Acoustic/Electric guitars but will work with any instrument or audio device with a 1/4” output that requires movement on stage, such as a Keytar or Electric Violin. The G100 will work with guitars/basses with both active and passive pickups, no problem! We’ve put our years of audio industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system that only Gemini can provide.
- COMPLETE WIRELESS SYSTEM: Easily connect Wireless Transmitter to the Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
- USB CHARGING: Both the Transmitter and Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries. Conveniently charge via USB with an included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge.
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: From live performance to live streaming, the GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU-G100 offers the perfect solution for your wireless guitar and instrument needs! Works with both Active and Passive guitars/basses.
- PLUG AND PLAY: The guitar transmitter automatically pairs, just connect the receiver to your audio device and power it on. Change frequencies with ease from the transmitter’s SET button. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you’ll have no trouble finding an interference-free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- EXPANDABLE SYSTEM: The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as the ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE