The DXLink Multi-Format Fiber Transmitter sends analog and digital audio and video signals including HDMI with HDCP up to 10 Km over single mode fiber. Use the DXLink Fiber Transmitter in conjunction with the Enova DGX 8, 16, 32 or 64 to transmit clear, uncompressed video beyond 6 miles at the fastest data rate in the industry – 10 Gbps.
The ideal entry-point for any source designed into an Enova DGX integrated system that requires the distance capabilities and inherent security of fiber – or both; including campus-wide distribution of sources that are shared between classrooms, secure military applications, casinos, arenas and museums. Directly connect video sources such as PCs using the HD-15 multi-format input connection or HDMI input and easily include audio on the same fiber cable by using the stereo or digital audio connection.
- HDCP Compliance Over Fiber – Transmit HDCP compliant video including HDMI up to 10 Km (over 6 miles)
- Industry Leading Data Rate – DXLink is leading the way with an optical transport rate of 10 Gbps
- Secure and Isolated – Fiber inherently provides extra security and electrical isolation making it the transport method of choice for many mission-critical secure environments
- InstaGate Pro® Technology – Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle free matrix switching to all compliant displays, no tools, no delays and no key constraints – it just works
- Field Serviceable Fiber Modules – Easily remove and replace SFP modules in the field
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port – Supports legacy analog signals – RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort and DVI signals
*See Duplex models for bidirectional control over fiber. Simplex models do not support control transport over fiber (such as Ethernet, USB, IR, Serial Control or EDID); although when used as part of a complete Enova DGX solution, control can be provided if a supplemental independent network connection is used. See the "Instruction Manual – Enova DGX Digital Media Switchers" for details.