2 Way 10" Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable PA and Installation Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for for portable PA and installation applications
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side fill and monitor applications
- 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- 12 mm (1/2") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handles
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2 way full range NuQ102 is a switchable passive/bi-amp 1,200 Watt 10" loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the NuQ102 provides optimal performance for FOH, sidefill and delay line loudspeakers, and is an exceptional choice for wedge monitoring applications.
The NuQ102 loudspeaker features a 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver mounted on a rotatable 100° horizontal by 60° vertical dispersion converging elliptical waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, and bi-amp mode can be enabled by means of a rear panel switch. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 12 mm (½") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Multiple threaded rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or for mounting with industry standard wall brackets. Optional flying yoke, swivel brackets, and swivel extenders allow for further flexibility in install applications (each available separately). The NuQ102 also features a 35 mm socket for standard pole mounting – plus integrated handles for convenient transport.
Architecture & Engineering Specifications
The speaker shall be of the full range, two-way switchable bi-amp/passive type consisting of one 10" (261 mm) LF driver and one 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver. Performance specifications of a typical production unit shall meet or exceed the following: frequency response, measured with swept sine wave input, shall be flat within ±3 dB from 55 Hz to 18 kHz and within -10 dB from 50 Hz to 20 kHz. Nominal dispersion, at -6 dB points, shall average 100° H x 60° V, rotatable. Nominal impedance shall be HF: 6 Ohms, LF: 8 Ohms; passive: 8 Ohms. Power handling shall be HF: 30 Watts continuous, 120 Watts peak, LF: 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak; passive: 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak. Sensitivity, measured on axis, mean averaged over stated bandwidth, shall be 93 dB, 1 Watt @ 1 metre. Maximum SPL (peak), measured at 1 metre with music program at stated amplifier input, shall be HF: 125 dB, LF: 124 dB; passive: 124 dB. Dimensions: 525 mm high x 318 mm wide x 258 mm deep (20.7" x 12.5" x 10.2"). Net weight: 12.7 kg (27.9 lbs). The loudspeaker system shall be the TURBOSOUND NuQ102. No other loudspeaker shall be acceptable unless submitted data from an independent test laboratory verifies that the above combined performance / size specifications are equaled or exceeded.