The 3i-1813-5WMC Wireless Mic case is part of the Waterproof Series of cases with a custom foam interior to protect a variety of brands including Shure and Sennheiser mics to name a few.
The custom foam interior is designed to cradle each mic and will fit up to four handheld wireless microphones, four wireless body pack transmitters and accessories. Convenient finger holes to quickly grab the microphone and easily slide in the body pack transmitters.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, trigger release latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Custom foam interior to hold four wireless mics and accessories
- Convenient finger slots for easy access
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
|Exterior Length|| |
|Exterior Width|| |
|Exterior Depth|| |
|Carton Length|| |
|Carton Width|| |
|Carton Depth|| |
|Lid Depth|| |
|Base Depth|| |
|Shipping Weight|| |
|Product Weight|| |