The precision-engineered BETA®181 is a versatile condenser instrument microphone with interchangeable polar pattern capsule options.
The Shure BETA 181 is an ultra-compact, small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone, designed for discreet placement and control in live and studio environments. Featuring interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional capsule options for superior versatility, the small diaphragm design provides superior audio with consistent, textbook polar responses in a form factor small enough to get close to the source in the tightest conditions.
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsule.
- BETA 181/C (cardioid) for drum overhead, piano, acoustic instrument applications, M/S stereo technique (paired with Beta 181/BI)
- BETA 181/S (supercardioid) for snare drum, acoustic instrument, close-miking applications
- BETA 181/O (omnidirectional) for ambient/room, instrument ensemble applications
- BETA 181/BI (bidirectional) for mono drum overhead, dual instrument sound source applications, Blumlein stereo technique (pair of Beta 181/BI)
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE