The Sennheiser A5000CP Circulary Polarized Antenna is designed for use with wireless microphones and monitor systems to achieve higher radio-frequency (RF) signal at long range. The A5000CP operates on a wide-band UHF frequency of 450 - 960MHz, making it universal and capable of operating with most UHF wireless systems.
The Circularly Polarized dramatically reduces interference and drop-outs when used with non-diversity wireless systems. The highly directional antenna features a 40 degree beam angle, minimizing intermodulation and interference while increasing range.
- High directional and passive performance achieves great range.
- Unique circularly polarized design reduces "drop-outs" caused by multi-path problems.
- Wideband design (450-960 MHz) works across multiple frequency ranges.
- Antenna Type: Circular Polarized Helical
- Bandwidth: 450 - 960 MHz
- Gain: min. 8dBi
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- Connector Type: N (female)
- Mount: Lexan Plate 3/8-16 Helicoil
- Dimensions: 3.97 x 3.66 x 0.37" (101 x 93 x 9.5mm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.35 kg)