Built For Fitness
The Samson Airline 99 is a wireless microphone solution designed to meet the demands of active performers and fitness instructors. This frequency-agile UHF wireless system features the AH9 micro transmitter with the QE Fitness Headset microphone and an all-metal CR99 rack-mountable receiver. With simple one-touch pairing, 300’ of wireless range and a rechargeable setup, the Airline 99 offers high-definition sound completely free of beltpacks and cables.
AH9 Micro Transmitter
Thanks to its micro design, the AH9 lithium-ion battery powered transmitter is mounted directly on the fitness headset, completely eliminating beltpacks and cables from the setup. In addition to a 300’ operating range, the AH9 offers easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, a battery life LED indicator and 8-hours of rechargeable battery life.
The CR99 features a rugged rack-mountable design and offers 80 operating channels across a 24MHz bandwidth. The group scanning feature automatically selects the clearest channel in your performance space for simple setup and interference-free operation. A multifunctional backlit LCD display allows for convenient monitoring and tone key and auto mute functions prevents unwanted noise when the transmitter is off or out of range.
AirLine 99 Wireless System
- 80 operating channels across 24MHz bandwidth
- Up to 8 simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent)
AH9/Qe Wireless Micro Headset Transmitter Headset
- Micro transmitter mounted directly to a double ear headset (no beltpack or cable required)
- Water/sweat-resistant Qe headset microphone with condenser capsule
- Up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Sealed gold-contact charging connector
- 300’ operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- One-touch Mute
- Rugged all-metal, rack mountable chassis
- Multifunctional backlit LCD (RF, audio, transmitter battery levels)
- Group scan for easy single or multi-system setup
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True RF Diversity design minimizes dropouts