Pioneer DJ DDJ - FLX10 4 Channel controller for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
4-channel DJ controller for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro with new features for innovative performances Create live mashups, customize the jog displays, and use DMX output for easy lighting control.
Track Separation for Innovative Performances The DDJ-FLX10 includes track separation technology, allowing DJs to load songs from their music library and use the controller to manipulate the track’s vocals, drums, and various instruments for live remixes and mashups. There are dedicated color-coded buttons to control each part, so DJs always have a clear visual grasp of what’s playing.
- Active Part and Part Iso Individually adjust the volume for the vocals, drums, or instruments including bass and synths to mix in creative new ways. DJs can also choose to mute any combination of the 3 parts to make live mashups with other tracks.
- FX Part Select Select which part on a track to apply effects. For example, DJs can add echo to the vocals, but leave the other Parts alone.
- Part Instant Doubles Isolate a specific part of the track and transfer it to another deck to scratch it.
Mix Point Link for rekordbox
DJs can take advantage of a completely new playback concept that enables them to create a slick musical progression in their sets by linking mix points on tracks, so the next song kicks in at the perfect moment. DJs might set the next track to start from the beginning of its melody when the vocal of the current song ends, ensuring a seamless transition without a sound clash. There’s no need to count down or press play manually, which also leaves their hands free to create mashups or add effects.
DMX Output for rekordbox
Lighting Function Simply connect DMX-compatible lighting equipment to the controller directly and use rekordbox to create custom lighting effects, or set the software to automatically adapt the color and movement of the lights to progress with the music. There is no need for an external DMX interface with the DDJ-FLX10.
MAGVEL FADER 4-Sensor System
The DDJ-FLX10’s new evolved MAGVEL FADER uses a 4-sensor system compared to its predecessor's two sensors. This allows users to make volume adjustments no matter how small the movement of the crossfader.
Multicolored Jog Ring
Pioneer DJ’s first-ever multicolored jog ring indicates both the different parts of the track that are playing when using the track separation features and customizes the colors to a DJ’s preferred look.
The new track separation control features make a circle from three different, color-coded LEDs and reflect three layers overlapping.
Software: recordbox, Serato DJ Pro
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- 110 dB (USB)
- 94 dB (Line)
- 83 dB (Phono)
- 81 dB (MIC)
Total harmonic distortion:
- 0.002% dB (USB)
- 0.007% (Line)
- 0.025 % (Phono)
- Line x 2 (RCA x 2)
- Line / Phono x 2 (RCA x 2)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4" TRS jack x 1, 1/4" TRS jack x 1)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4″ TRS jack x 1)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4" stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB: USB Type-C x 2
Others: DMX OUT (3P XLR) x 1
Power supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
Power consumption: 1800 mA
Maximum dimensions (WxDxH): 716 x 400.3 x 73.4 mm / 28.2” x 15.8” x 2.9”
Weight: 6.7 kg / 14.8 lbs
- Power cord
- AC adapter
- USB Type-C cable
- Serato voucher（Pitch 'n Time DJ）
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use
- Warranty (selected regions only)