The Magma DJ-Controller Workstation DDJ-1000 was designed to transport and protect the Pioneer DDJ-1000 Rekordbox DJ Controller and the DDJ-1000SRT Serato DJ Controller. Crafted from 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood, sturdy aluminum profiles and heavy duty butterfly latches, this heavy duty road case provides you with secure transport and workstation in one. Thanks to the integrated gliding laptop platform and the convenient cable access port, the setup is ready for action in no time at all.
- Heavy duty construction of 9 mm vinyl laminated plywood
- Solid aluminum profiles and spring loaded latches
- Incl. gliding laptop platform (removable)
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- Convenient cable access port
- Detachable front cover/panel
- Outer dimensions: (LxWxH) 31.3″ x 19.29″ x 8.46″
- Inner dimensions: (LxWxH) 27.83″ x 13.94″ x 2.91
- Weight: 29.76lbs
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE