The Mackie MC-350 are headphones built for hours of comfortable wearing while recording, mixing, or casual listening. The closed-back design isolates you from ambient noise while the 50mm drivers deliver punchy bass and detailed highs. With three cables, a 1/4" adapter, and a carry case, the MC-350 are ready for life in the studio or abroad.
Thanks to the adjustable leather headband, soft earpads, and rotatable earcups, the MC-350's fit is ergonomic and customizable. The 9.8' fabric-jacketed straight cable is ideal for studio sessions, the 4' coiled cable is great for DJ sets, and the 4' straight cable with an in-line remote control and microphone is perfect for use with your mobile device.
- Closed-back headphones for tracking, mixing, DJing, and casual listening
- Mackie's signature balanced and full studio sound
- High-headroom, reference-quality 50mm dynamic transducers
- Precision-tuned enclosure delivers punchy bass and enhanced high-frequency detail for an ultrawide soundstage
- Premium leather adjustable headband and soft, conforming earpads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Detachable cables with locking bayonet connectors—9.8' fabric-jacketed straight cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, 4' coiled cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, and 4' straight cable with 3.5mm TRRS mini plug and in-line remote control and microphone