JBL SRX818S is a single 18Ó subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use.
SRX818S is a single 18" subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use, featuring a standard M20 pole cup for use with top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both standard and cardioid position, and a 136dB max SPL.
For concert, touring or install, the SRX818S is a single 18” subwoofer that really pushes the low end. Integrating industry-leading levels of sound quality, power, control, and durability, SRX818S is a perfect all in one solution wherever high performance, and pristine sound are required. Each component in the SRX818S is purposefully designed and thought through to deliver a perfectly tuned system that is powerful, easy to use, and rugged enough for the most demanding applications.
- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 2400W Peak, 1200W Program, 600W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 28Hz-150Hz
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-150Hz
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Amplification options: Passive
- 2279 LF 8 Ohm 18” Woofer
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
- System Type: Passive 18", subwoofer system
- Maximum SPL Output: 135 dB
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 29hz- 150hz
- Frequency Response(- 3dB): 35hz -120hz
- System Power Rating: 1600W Peak, 800W Program, 400W Continuous
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4
- Operational Modes: Passive
- Low Frequency Driver: 2279F
- Crossover Frequency: 80hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.89" x 26.92" x 22.62" (683mm x 684mm x 575mm)
- Weight: 78.0 lbs (35.4kg)