A JBL Quality Subwoofer at an Incredible Value!
The JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer is driven by an 18.0" (457.2mm) woofer with a cast frame and 3.0" (76.2mm) voice-coil.
- 350 W (continuous) and 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 0.75" (19mm) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 1.3" (35mm) pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- An 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 / 1400 W
- Frequency Range: At -10 dB: 38 to 300 Hz
- Frequency Response: At ±3 dB: 55 to 300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL (@1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Amplifier Power: 350 to 700 W into 4Ω
- Crossover Adjustment: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 to 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors
- 1 x Neutrik Speakon NL-4
- 1 x 0.25" (6.35 mm) TS phone jack; parallel
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.5 x 20.3 x 22.0" (605.0 x 508.0 x 551.0 mm)
- Weight: 89.0 lb (40.4 kg)
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...