Dual 8" 2-Way Loudspeaker System featuring CWT Crossfired Waveguide Technology
The JBL Crossfired Waveguide Technology CWT128 is a compact full-range 2-way system designed to provide extremely wide-angle coverage with maximum bandwidth and SPL in a single system package. The unique wide coverage pattern horn is designed to provide seamless coverage to 160-degrees horizontally. CWT128’s small footprint makes the system ideal for nearly all architecturally sensitive environments, taking up about a third of the footprint of two speakers splayed side by side.
- Seamless horizontal coverage across a full 160°
- Compact size and small footprint make it ideal for architecturally sensitive environments
- Dual 205 mm (8 in) LF transducers
- Extremely wide-coverage 160° x 60° waveguide
- Dual 25 mm (1") exit, 38 mm (1.5") diaphragm compression driver
- Easy to install with 4 M10 attachment points built in across the top and sides
- 4 M8 points on the back panel accept OmniMount® wall mounting brackets
- WRC and WRX weather resistant versions are available upon request
- CWT128 is available in white - WH
Crossfired Waveguide Technology (CWT)
At the heart of the CWT128 is the CWT Waveguide featuring a wide coverage pattern designed to provide seamless horizontal coverage across a full 160°. Based on JBL patented technology, the CWT Waveguide is essentially split in half and loaded with two compression drivers facing in different directions.
Proven Dual 2408H-1 Compression Drivers
High frequencies are handled by dual 2408H-1 1" exit, 1.5" diaphragm neodymium compression drivers that deliver higher power levels with lower distortion, better coverage and lighter weight. These proven JBL drivers are renowned for their high power handling and smooth response.
High Performance 8" JBL SFG™ Low Frequency Drivers
Low frequencies are handled by dual 8" JBL SFG™ (Symmetrical Field Geometry) LF drivers each with a copper clad aluminum edge wound 2.5" voice coil and a copper clad pole piece that improves performance by reducing voice coil inductance and distortion. The SFG LF drivers combine smooth response, extended low frequency bandwidth, and extremely low distortion. Delivering an optimum balance of efficiency and bass response, they perfectly complement the CWT Technology.
$500 - $15,000 INSTANT APPROVAL / NO HARD CREDIT PULL Apply Now