The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 is a plug-and-play, USB DJ controller that connects in seconds and allows you to mix and scratch with ease using the included DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite software. It offers two-channel mixing with 5.5" high-precision touch-reactive platters, each with a beatmatch light guide for easy manual mixing.
The two sets of eight performance pads per channel offer vinyl functions and loop-in / loop-out capabilities, as well as the default color of each cue point in Serato DJ Lite, providing a natural and intuitive control of the cue points and sampler. The Filter/FX area helps create smoother original transitions for professional sounding blends.
The built-in Velvet Edge sound card delivers high-quality audio. The controller offers master outputs via dual 1/4" and dual RCA, as well as 1/4" and 3.5mm headphone outputs. Built-in stereo TRS 3.5mm and dual RCA aux inputs feature dedicated volume and filter control knobs for routing external signals through the Inpulse 500 controller. Also included, a balanced 1/4" microphone input with a dedicated volume control and High/Low EQ controls, which remain operational even when disconnected to the computer.
The enclosure features a sturdy metal backing plate on the mixer and includes retractable/extendable feet to lift the controller and keep it safe from spilled drinks. The DJControl Inpulse ships with a braided USB cable.
- DJ Controller: Specially designed to help you get started DJing, refine your skills, and perform live
- DJControl Inpulse 500 is a great companion for all your needs:
- Full Featured: DJControl Inpulse 500 has all the features, modes, and connectors you need to mix in front of an audience
- Precise: High-definition resolution on the jog wheels, with easy-to-use ring. The controller’s audio interface features the high-quality Velvet Sound digital signal processing technology
- Solidly Built: Sturdy metal backing plate on the mixer, rubber RGB pads, nonslip retractable feet, and more
- Accessible: Mixing is easy, thanks to the controller’s helpful light guides, which keep you on track when you’re mixing in public
- Smooth Transitions
- Filter/FX: Area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED
- Built-In Hardware Input Mixer
- Aux Filter: Lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player, wireless microphone receiver, etc.) independently of the software. Inputs include 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini jack or 2 x RCA)
- Solid Retractable Feet
- DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1” / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: Run wires underneath, and protect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out)
- Quick Setup
- Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus connections for two sets of headphones (3.5 mm stereo mini jack + 1/4” stereo jack)
- Manual Sync
- Manually mix one track into another with the Beatmatch Guide light guides, which are supported by both DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite
- Connect a Microphone
- No software required
- Connect your microphone to the balanced input, and use the High EQ knob and Low EQ knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever you’re performing
- Intelligent Music Assistant
- DJUCED suggests well suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK as well (Beatport subscription required)
- Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite
- Adjustable Crossfader
- Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music
- Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch, or off)