HEADLINER PITCH BLACK FLIGHT CASE FOR DDJ-FLX10 W/ LAPTOP PLATFORM & WHEELS
The Headliner Pitch Black Flight Case for the DDJ-FLX10 with Laptop Platform is a rugged yet stylish road case designed specifically for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 and DDJ-1000SRT controllers.
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, this heavy-duty flight case is guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, it also features all black hardware including stackable steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples.
In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. The Headliner Pitch Black Flight Case for the DDJ-FLX10 with Laptop Platform features an easy locking tongue and groove lid and has ample interior space for cable management. It also includes heavy duty wheels, so you don’t break your back carrying it in and out of venues, and rubber feet to keep the case stable while in use. The locking glide-top laptop platform features a convenient cable access port and locks to keep your gear looking good and in place. The stackable ball corners also come into good use while performing on stage or in storage.
- Custom-fit flight case for the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 or DDJ-1000SRT
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Gliding laptop platform with laptop straps and cable access port
- Heavy duty wheels and rubber feet
- Stackable steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining provides an additional level of protection during transport
- Detachable front access panel for easy setup
- All black hardware
- Interior Dimensions: 28” x 15.5” x 3”
- Exterior Dimensions: 32.5” x 21.75” x 9”
- Weight: 32.1lbs
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE