The redesigned Modero G5 10" Tabletop Touch Panel is a premium user interface affordable enough to use in any space. Designed specifically for dedicated room control, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. Modero G5 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time.
Modero G5 control panels feature capacitive touch, powerful Quad-Core processing, and multi-touch capabilities. The distinctive, low-profile design is engineered to sit perfectly on a table without obstructing views, and comes with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- Modero G5 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, Modero G5 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad-Core Processing - The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Capacitive Touch Screen - A fast and flawless touch screen that enhances screen durability, smudge and scratch resistance
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates - Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing - Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo
- Adjustable Security Modes - With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel's security levels for access, networking and communication
- Perfect from Any Angle - Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- Enhanced User Experience - Modero features intuitive UI functionality including: gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering and enhanced animation capabilities
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons - Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection
- 10.1" Modero G5 Tabletop Touch Panel
- MXA-USB-C, USB Port Cover Kit
- Modero X/S Series Touch Panel
- HPG-10, 3/4" Mini-Grommet
- MXA-CLK, Modero X/S Series Cleaning Kit