The redesigned Modero G5 10" Tabletop Touch Panel is a premium user interface affordable enough to use in any space. Designed specifically for dedicated room control, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. Modero G5 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time.
Modero G5 control panels feature capacitive touch, powerful Quad-Core processing, and multi-touch capabilities. The distinctive, low-profile design is engineered to sit perfectly on a table without obstructing views, and comes with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- Modero G5 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, Modero G5 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad-Core Processing - The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Capacitive Touch Screen - A fast and flawless touch screen that enhances screen durability, smudge and scratch resistance
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates - Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing - Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo
- Adjustable Security Modes - With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel's security levels for access, networking and communication
- Perfect from Any Angle - Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- Enhanced User Experience - Modero features intuitive UI functionality including: gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering and enhanced animation capabilities
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons - Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection
- 10.1" Modero G5 Tabletop Touch Panel
- MXA-USB-C, USB Port Cover Kit
- Modero X/S Series Touch Panel
- HPG-10, 3/4" Mini-Grommet
- MXA-CLK, Modero X/S Series Cleaning Kit
Delivery & Returns
At Gear Club Direct, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that there are times when once a product is received, it may not be what you needed or wanted after all. So, we will gladly accept your qualifying return within 15 days of the delivery date. After 15 days of the delivery date, all sales are final.
The Return Process
Customers are required to obtain a Pre-Authorization to return any product. To submit a request for a return, simply log in to your account and request a return and one of our sales representatives will contact you within 24-48 business hours. If you do not have an account with us, please open a help ticket, providing as much detail as possible and whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange. READ MORE