ALESIS MM8USBFXPTOOLSXUS DETAILS
Includes built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time.
The MultiMix 8 USB FX (MM8USBFXPTOOLSXUS) is a 8 Channel Mixer with Effects and USB Audio Interface.
Record, Mix and Add Effects All in One Place
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix and record or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a wide range of effects, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus a hassle-free computer connection.
Plug It In
MultiMix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels 1-4. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel 2, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
Get in the Mix
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 8 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls (three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 - 8) for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 8 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels 1 - 4 offer switchable high-pass filtering at 80Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels 5/6 and 7/8 are configured as a stereo pairs at the EQ, level and pan controls.
MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre or post fader knobs located within each channel strip. MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as, Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. MultiMix 8 USB FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Record Via USB
The MultiMix 8 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Musicians and engineers can plug the MultiMix 8 USB FX's class-compliant USB connection into their Mac or PC without installing any software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 8 USB FX enables a bidirectional stereo signal path, so musicians can record the stereo Main output into their computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. A number of key design improvements are included on the MultiMix 8 USB FX. Enlarged knob-to-knob spacing improves ergonomics and ease-of-use. The newly-designed mixer introduces a sleek new appearance for the MultiMix series and incorporates new, removable end caps, which can be helpful for squeezing the MultiMix 8 USB FX into smaller spaces in tightly-packed setups. In addition to its improved signal-to-noise ratio, the new mixer consumes 36% less power than its predecessor.
Professional Software Suite
The MultiMix 8 USB FX includes all the software you need to begin your production. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software and the teams at Alesis and AVID have crafted a version of this amazing audio and MIDI recording software. Pro Tools | First Alesis Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments. This special bundle also includes the AIR Mini Grand virtual piano, DB-33 virtual organ and Eleven Lite, with over 20 high-quality guitar, amp and effect models.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3
- and 4, two-band on 5 - 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing driver
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Professional Software Suite Included | Pro Tools | First Alesis Edition, AIR Mini Grand, DB-33 and Eleven Lite
- Aux Send Gain Range: -∞ to +10dB
- Channel Levels - Channel Level Gain Range: -∞ to +10dB
- Master Levels - Main Mix / Monitor Mix Gain Range: -∞ to +10dB
- 1/4" Inputs - Aux Return Level: -16dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- RCA Inputs - 2 Track In Level: -10dBV nominal, +18dBV maximum
- 1/4" Outputs - Main Out / Monitor Out / Aux Send: +4dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- RCA Outputs - 2 Track Out Level: -9dBV nominal, +19dBV maximum
- Power: 18 V DC, 800 mA, center-positive
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 10.75" x 11.1" x 2.8" / 27.3 x 28.3 x 7.1cm
- Weight: 5.15 lbs. / 2.34kg
- Mic Input Sensitivity Range: -69dBu to -19dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- Line Input Sensitivity Range: -49dBu to -+1dBu nominal, +18dBu maximum
- Mic Input / Line Input Gain Range: -∞ to +20dB
- HI: 12kHz, ±15dB
- MID: 120Hz - 4kHz, ±15dB
- LO: 80Hz, ±15dB
- Aux Return A Gain Range: -∞ to +10dB
- Effects Level / Aux Return B Gain Range: -∞ to +10dB
USB Audio Interface:
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Sampling Rate: DAC: 32, 44.1, 48kHz. ADC: 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 32, 44.1, 48kHz
- Interface: USB 1.1 or better
Record, mix and add effects all in one place.