Explosive Subwoofer with Two 18" Drivers!
An explosive combination of patented technology, the QW series is the best sounding, highest performance line of enclosures ever released by Peavey for clubs, touring bands, professional sound companies and houses of worship. The QW 218 incorporates two extra high power Low Rider 18" woofers with Kevlar impregnated cone, 4" voice coil, and extra-long cone excursion in a compact cabinet design to produce earth-moving low end. With a 3,200-watt power rating it will reproduce thunderous amounts of deep, clean bass. This unit will provide up to 136dB SPL and is rugged and roadworthy. Inputs utilize 2 Neutrik 4-pin input connectors in parallel for full-range, in addition to an 8-pin and a parallel 4-pin Neutrik connector for bi-amping and daisy-chaining.
- Two Low Rider 18 inch woofers with Kevlar impregnated cones, 4" voice coil, cast frame field replaceable baskets
- Frequency response: 37 Hz - 125 Hz
- -10 dB: 27 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Power handling: 3200 watts program, 6400 watts peak
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- Durable Hammer Head black polyurea finish
- Powered: No
- Power Configuration: Passive speaker
- LF Driver Size: 2 x 18"
- Power Amp: Passive speaker
- Power Rating (Program): 1600W
- Peak Power Capacity: 3200W
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-1.5kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: No crossover
- Maximum Peak SPL: 106dB
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Inputs: 2 x 4-pin Speakon (in parallel );1 x 8-pin Speakon
- Outputs: 1 x 4-pin Speakon thru (for use with 8-pin input)
- Weight: 147 lbs.
$500 - $15,000 INSTANT APPROVAL / NO HARD CREDIT PULL Apply Now