Designed to fit standard roundback shaped guitars, the SKB-17 incorporates a proprietary engineered rubber-modified styrene shell and rigid EPS interior foam that cradles the guitar securely and absorbs shock. Molded in bumpers provide maximum protection for the aluminum valance.
The case features SKB’s patented fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system with the inclusion of a TSA recognized and accepted locking latch. The TSA lock enables you to lock your case yet still be inspected for airline security. The TSA logo notifies TSA screeners that the latches do not need to be broken for a security check. A cushioned rubber over-molded handle for a comfortable carry with molded-in feet and convenient stacking wells are part of the exterior contours providing added convenience when transports multiple cases.
- Proprietary engineered rubber-modified Styrene Shell
- New fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system.
- TSA recognized and accepted locking latch
- Bumper protected valance
- Indestructible cushioned rubber over-molded handleFull length neck support
- Rigid EPS foam interiors to keep guitar from slipping
- Injection molded feet
- Accessories compartment
- Interior Length: 42.50 in, 107.95 cm
- Exterior Length: 45.00 in, 114.30 cm
- Exterior Width: 19.75 in, 50.17 cm
- Exterior Depth: 8.00 in, 20.32 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 19.75 in, 50.17 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 5.50 in, 13.97 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 11.50 in, 29.21 cm
- Instrument Upper Bout: 16.00 in, 40.64 cm
- Carton Length: 46.50 in, 118.11 cm
- Carton Width: 20.00 in, 50.80 cm
- Carton Depth: 8.75 in, 22.23 cm
- Shipping Weight: 13.00 lb, 5.90 kg
- Product Weight: 9.40 lb, 4.26 kg