The 88 Note Narrow Keyboard Case with Wheels for Yamaha CP1/CP5 from SKB is built for serious keyboard players who need maximum protection for their instruments. This is a heavy-duty rotationally molded case built with strength and durability in mind. The latches are a reinforced nylon trigger design and stay closed when closed.
The case accepts user-supplied TSA approved locks that make inspection by airline personnel a breeze. In addition, there is a combination of adhesive backed foam and cleat construction inside that assist in keeping the keyboard from slipping around during travel. The bridging in the lid has been reinforced as well, giving the case even more security.
For the utmost in travel convenience, the case has built-in wheels for "tilt and go" capability. This will make airports, stage ramps and parking lots much easier to deal with. The water-resistant case is backed by SKB's lifetime warranty.
Rotational molding is a 3-stage heating process that results in evenness all around the edges of the case. The polyethylene material is inserted into a mold, and then gradually rotated until the material sticks to the edges of the mold in an even pattern. Once cooled, this plastic material forms a strong bond that minimizes sagging and potential collapse. This case is manufactured to such high standards that it comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- High durability and strength
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration) fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger latches
- Combination foam/cleat interior
- Customizable for a perfect fit
- Reinforced bridging in the lid
- Built-in wheels for tilt-and-go transport
- Material: Rotationally molded Polyethylene
- Type of Closure: TSA fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger latches
- Exterior Dimensions: 21.0 x 66.0 x 12.5" (53.3 x 167.6 x 31.8 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 16.6 x 54.5 x 6.9" (42.2 x 138.4 x 17.5 cm)
- Carrying/Transport Options: Built-in wheels; tilt-and-go transport
- Weight: 46.3 lb (21.0 kg)