Looking for a portable system that delivers a superb house kicking sound?
Then go for the ART 7 Series flagship. Capable of a maximum SPL of 131 dB the ART 725-A is the ideal for live sound and installed situations. Thanks to its 15” woofer and a 2“ neo high frequency driver it delivers a clean midrange output, accurate high frequencies and an impressive deep bass.
The ART 725-A is the reference speaker for professionals DJs, bands and rental companies.
- 1500 Watt Peak, 750 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 131 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3.5" voice coil
- 2" HF neodymium driver, titanium dome, 2.5" voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 2" neo, 2.5" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal: Bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1200 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 750 W RMS
- High frequencies: 250 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 / 27.87 mm/inch
- Width: 437 / 17.2 mm/inch
- Depth: 389 / 15.31 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 24.6 / 54.23 kg/lbs