RCF ART 710-A MK II 2-Way 10” Powered Speaker
Your tour schedule is fixed and most of the venues are small and crowded places?
The ART 710-A is what you need: an extremely compact and powerful speaker.
It is in fact, the smallest model of the 7 Series, capable of delivering an astonishing power of 129 dB. Thanks to its size and to the aluminum top handle with rubber handgrip it can be easily transported and stored everywhere.
ART 710-A MK II Features:
• 1400 W Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier.
• 129 dB max spl.
• 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn.
• 10" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil.
• 1” HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil.
• DSP Processing.
ART 710-A MK II Applications:
• Nearfield & distributed PA.
• Foreground/background music, fill/delay.
• Portable and installed audio-visual systems.
• Conference centers, presentations, ballrooms and houses of worship.
• Compact voice reinforcement systems.
• Stage monitoring.
RCF ART 710-A MK II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Compression Driver: 1.0", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 549 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width: 340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth: 304 / 11.9 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 14 / 30.86 kg/lbs