Valid on purchases from March 1, 2017 - May 31, 2017
SUBMIT OR CHECK REBATE STATUS HERE: http://pioneerrebates.com/
Pioneer XPRS15 Two-Way Full Range Speaker
- Hardwood enclosures and high-quality driver materials produce a natural sound
- The speakers are enclosed in 15 mm birch plywood cabinets to deliver a natural, dynamic sound.
- Pioneer’s patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.
- The XPRS15 uses lightweight 15-inch ferrite LF drivers and 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression drivers.
- Advanced protection features help prolong your speakers’ life
- We’ve packed the speakers with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
AC mains over-voltage protection: protects against power surges.
Plus the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
- High-performance drivers deliver a powerful, full range sound
- Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (15-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs.
- Four EQ modes for a variety of genres and environments
- Buttons on the back of the speakers give you instant access to four EQ modes:
- Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- Bass +: amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you’re using the speaker as a floor monitor.