DJs and VJs: unlock your true AV potential.
Designed for use with our DVJ-1000 DVD/CD decks, the SVM-1000 gives you comprehensive control by synchronising both audio and video elements of your performance.
Even audio-only DJs can easily add visuals synced to the music from the SVM-1000's built-in visualiser capability.
Complete with LCD touch panel, an impressive range of effects and 96 kHz/ 24-bit studio sound quality, the MIDI assignable SVM-1000 functions in a similar fashion to our acclaimed DJM series; which for DJs mean that the doors to full-on AV freedom are now fully open!
DJs and VJs have worked together to deliver immersive AV experiences for decades, and of course it is natural that the two art forms are so closely interlinked.
Our revolutionary DVJ-X1 brought the two crafts closer than ever before in 2004, as the world's first DVD decks opened up VJing to DJs.
However, a major stumbling block for many was the lack of a simple and easy-to-use AV mixer; DJs and VJs had to use separate mixers to blend sound and vision.
Multiple Video Blending Technology
DJs can synchronize audio and video with up to four sources simultaneously. Each of the four channels features independent fading and equalization for traditional mixing techniques. The mixer is also capable of sound-only or visual-only control for creative mixing according to the DJ/VJ style. For enhanced visuals of any mix, the cross fader is capable of various video effects such as FADE, WIPE and CHROMAKEY.
Audio Video Effect Function
An Audio Video Effect function enables the user to fully synchronize audio and video effects utilizing a built-in 11-inch touch-panel LCD display. With up to 30 built-in audio and video effects, users have the ability to quickly create exciting visual treatments orchestrated to music. When video isn't available from a source, such as a CD, the DJ can still create a visual performance through pre-loaded graphics and images accessed from an animated on-screen icon for quick selection.
- AV Beat Effect: The mixer automatically detects the tempo of the music and synchs it with the video content. Twelve beat effects are available including Delay, Echo, Pan, Transformer, Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Robot, Chorus, Roll and Reverse Roll which can also be combined with other visual effects such as Inverse, Edge and Hue for numerous arrangements.
- AV Touch Effect: Taking advantage of the large touch-screen display, users can quickly access 12 touch effect patterns including Ripple, Lens, Spot, Radiation, Cube, Block, Kaleidoscope, Twist, Zoom, Drop, Blur and Distortion. Each effect contains four parameters to create different variations on the screen.
- Text Effect: Custom text messages can also be displayed to the tempo of the music in various beat-linked expressions. Six text patterns are available including Random, Zoom, Block, Rotation, Crush and Slide which can also be inputted through its built-in USB connection.
JPEG Viewer Function
The SVM-1000 lets users incorporate their own images and photos from an external memory device for use in their performance through a SD slot and USB connection. Its *Still Image Sampler* further enhances visuals by mixing images, such as logos of DJs, events or sponsors with videos or other still images with the ability to loop and play them as a slide show.
Audio and Video Quality
- Audio: The mixer employs 96 kHz/24-bit digital sampling and a 32-bit Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for the highest quality audio. The SVM-1000 integrates various features to maximize audio quality: high rigidity chassis for minimizing unnecessary vibration, dual-shield structure for eliminating digital noise and high performance/low noise power supply for clean and powerful sound.
- Video: The video signal input through the Analog to Digital Converter is image processed at 600MHz/32-bit/4800MIPS (Million Instructions per Second) to maintain high dynamic range and minimized noise resulting in accurate and clear visuals.
Enables adjustment of brightness for each input video channel.
Assignment of video parameters such as RGB, contrast, hue or saturation allows equalization and synchronization of audio and video.
Allows the cross fader to start other Pioneer players.
Fully Assignable MIDI
Control of external MIDI equipment such as effectors or DJ/VJ computer software
Video Monitor Select
One touch on-screen video selection.
- 11-inch LCD touch-panel display
- Multiple channel video blending technology
- Audio video effect function
- DJ and VJ Mixing Capabilities
- Two Microphone Channels
- For Use with DVJ-1000 Players
- 24-Bit/96kHz Audio Resolution
- 3-Band EQ per Channel
- Built-In Digital Effects
- Extensive Connectivity
- SD Card Slot, MIDI and USB Connectivity
- Analog Inputs
- 4 x RCA phono - DVD/Line (2 x L/R)
- 4 x RCA phono - Phono (2 x L/R)
- 4 x RCA phono - DVD (2 x L/R)
- 4 x RCA phono - Line (2 x L/R)
- 1 x XLR/TRS Combo - Mic 1
- 1 x 1/4" TRS - Mic 2
- Input Impedances
- DVD/Line: 22kΩ
- Phono: 47kΩ
- DVD: 22kΩ
- Line: 22kΩ
- Mic 1: 9kΩ
- Mic 2: 9kΩ
- Nominal Input Level
- DVD/Line: -12 dBu
- Phono: -52 dBu
- DVD: -12 dBu
- Line: -12 dBu
- Mic 1: -52 dBu
- Mic 2: -52 dBu
- Digital Inputs: 2 x RCA coaxial - Digital In
- Analog Outputs
- 2 x XLR balanced - Master Out (1 x L/R)
- 2 x RCA phono - Master Out 2 (1 x L/R)
- 2 x RCA phono - Rec Out (1 x L/R)
- 2 x 1/4" TRS - Booth Monitor (1 x L/R)
- Output Attenuation: 3-way switch attenuates the Master Outputs (1 & 2) by 0, 3 or 6 dB
- Output Impedances
- Master Out: 10kΩ
- Master Out 2: 1kΩ
- Rec Out: 1kΩ
- Booth Monitor: 600Ω
- Nominal Output Level
- Master Out: +8 dBu
- Master Out 2: +2 dBu
- Rec Out: -8 dBu
- Booth Monitor: +8 dBu
- Maximum Output Level
- Master Output 1: +26 dBu @ 10kΩ
- Master Output 2: +20 dBu @ 10kΩ
- Digital Output: 1 x RCA coaxial, switchable 48 or 96 kHz
- Headphone Output
- Connector: 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo
- Impedance: 22Ω
- Output level: +7.5 dBu
- Other Connectors: 4 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS - Control input for CD/DVD players
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Audio Converters: 24-bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, all inputs
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- DVD/Line: 105 dB
- Phono: 96 dB
- Mic: 89 dB
- Distortion: 0.005% (Line In to Master 1)
- Crosstalk: 89 dB (DVD/Line)
- Equalizer Control Bands
- Audio Channels:
- Hi: -26 to +6 dB @ 13 kHz
- Mid: -26 to +6 dB @ 1 kHz
- Low: -26 to +6 dB @ 70 Hz
- Microphone Channels:
- Hi: -12 to +12 dB @ 10 kHz
- Low: -12 to +12 dB @ 100 Hz
- Video Inputs
- 4 x RCA composite - DVD
- 4 x RCA composite - Video
- 4 x S-Video
- Input Sensitivity
- Composite: 1 Vp-p
- S (Brightness): 1 Vp-p
- S (Color): 0.286 Vp-p
- Input Impedance: 75Ω, universal
- Video Outputs
- 1 x RCA video - Master
- 1 x BNC video - Master Composite
- 3 x BNC video - Master Component (Y, Cb, Cr)
- 1 x S-Video - Master S-Video
- 1 x RCA video - Monitor
- 1 x S-Video - Monitor S-Video
- Output Level
- Composite: 1 Vp-p
- S (Brightness): 1 Vp-p
- S (Color): 0.286 Vp-p
- Component Y: 1 Vp-p
- Component Cb/Cr: 0.7 Vp-p
- Output Impedance: 75Ω, universal
- Other Connectors: 4 x BNC - Sync Out, connects to Pioneer DJ DVD players to supress lag between video and audio
- Input Signal: NTSC / PAL (selectable)
- Sampling Rate: 13.5 MHz, 8-bit, ITU-R BT.656, YCrCb 4:2:2
- USB Ports
- 1 x USB 2.0 (type A) top panel
- 1 x USB 2.0 (type B)
- SD Card Slot: Yes
- MIDI Out: 1 x 9-pin DIN
- Power Source: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 58W
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 85% (without condensation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.7 x 8 x 16.6" (500 x 202.4 x 420.6 mm)
- Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg)
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...