Pioneer DJ DJM-250MK2 2-Channel Mixer
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from our flagship DJM-900NXS2 mixer, feels accurate and assured, and it’s highly durable (capable of approximately 10 million movements). You can also perform seamless blended mixes on the DJM-250MK2 using the smooth channel faders.
The upper half of the new mixer packs in several features including 3-band isolators, which you can use to completely eliminate your chosen frequency range. Each channel has its own filter inherited from the Sound Color FX on the DJM-900NXS2, which you can apply by twisting the dedicated knob and then add texture with the separate parameter knob.
Warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources comes thanks to the DJM-250MK2’s dithering technology. The built-in sound card means you can connect the mixer to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled rekordbox dj application to mix music files stored on your computer via Pioneer DJ multi players. If you like to DJ using digital files but prefer the feel of vinyl, you can use rekordbox dj with rekordbox dvs plus pack application, which is also included, to control the tracks stored on your computer with turntables and our control vinyl (available separately). The software licences are worth a combined €248. Find out how to use them below.
The DJM-250MK2 will be available from early March 2017 at an SRP of €349 including VAT.
- 2-channel scratch mixer with built-in sound card
- Rekordbox dvs-ready with rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs licenses included (Rekordbox Control Vinyl is sold separately)
- Equipped with professional magvel crossfader
- Professional independent Sound Color filter fx with parameter control
- Easy recording via software through USB cable
- 3-band EQ, 2 Headphone outs, independent mic section
- High quality sound
- Width: 9.06 in
- Height: 4.25 in
- Depth: 12.6 in
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- 3 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)