We’re releasing a 2-channel mixer that offers a new entry point to the Serato specified DJM Series; the DJM-S3. DJM-S3 is Serato DJ and DVS Enabled thanks to its built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9, so you can plug it into your PC/Mac and start using with Serato DJ (*1) straight out of the box.
With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances and the highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth, accurate response. The mixer is Serato DVS Enabled, so you can control your digital tracks via turntables using the Serato Control Vinyl 2. And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller 3 and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Thanks to the built-in Serato-dedicated sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 mixer, you can connect the DJM-S3 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and immediately use Serato DJ (available separately). Mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato Control Vinyl, or by using compatible multi players.
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Scratching on the DJM-S3 feels instinctive and effortless. The responsive and tough Magvel crossfader – taken from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer – is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10 million movements.
- Independent channel filters
- Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
- Professional sound quality
- Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sound sources, the DJM-S3 creates high-quality audio thanks to its dithering technology.
- XLR terminal – high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal – easily attach and securely hold ground wires from analogue turntables
- Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
- 1 Free download Serato DJ at https://serato.com/dj/downloads
- 2 Serato Control Vinyl Sold separately at https://serato.com/dj/downloads
- 3 DDJ-SP1 controller Sold separately (URL)
- Software Serato DJ
- Channels Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Inputs LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4” STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Other terminals USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate 48 kHz
- D/A Converter 24-bit
- A/D Converter 24-bit
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio 94 dB(LINE)
- Power supply AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 230 mm x 319.5mm x 107.9mm
- (9.1 in. x 12.6 in. x 4.2 in.)
- Weight 3.0 kg / 6.6 lbs.
- Accessories Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Windows Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- Mac mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor Intel® processor Core™ i7、 i5、i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory 32-bit, 64-bit: 4 GB or more of RAM
- USB Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space 5GB
- Display Resolution 1280 x 720