Mighty Subwoofer with 1,600-watt Capacity!
An explosive combination of patented technology, the QW® series is an excellent choice for clubs, touring bands, professional sound companies and houses of worship. These are the best sounding, highest performance line of enclosures ever released by Peavey. The new Low Rider® 18 inch driver is a milestone in high-power subwoofer design with an incredible 1,600 watt program rating and an extra long cone excursion to produce amazing new levels of clean, deep bass. This makes the QW® 118 a superior choice for the bottom end of any high powered sound system. This speaker will move massive amounts of air with low resistance. A flexible combination of Neutrik® input connectors provide maximum flexibility in connecting the QW® 118 to a 2-way, 3-way or 4-way system. You need to hear it!
- One Low Rider® 18 inch woofer with Kevlar® impregnated cone, 4 inch voice coil, cast frame field replaceable basket
- Frequency response: 47 Hz - 125 Hz
- -10 dB: 34 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Power handling: 1600 watts program, 3200 watts peak
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Neutrik® Speakon® connectors
- Pole-mount stand adapter
- Durable Hammer Head™ black polyurea finish
- Powered: No
- Power Configuration: Passive speaker
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 18"
- Power Amp: Passive speaker
- Power Rating (Program): 1600W
- Peak Power Capacity: 3200W
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-1.5kHz (±3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: No crossover
- Maximum Peak SPL: 138dB
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Mounting Options: Floor (pole socket on top)
- Inputs: 2 x 4-pin Speakon (in parallel); 1 x 8-pin Speakon
- Outputs: 1 x 4-pin Speakon thru (for use with 8-pin input)
- Weight: 85 lbs.
$500 - $15,000 INSTANT APPROVAL / NO HARD CREDIT PULL Apply Now