Adds floor-shaking full-range potential to your system.
The JBL JRX118S is a powerful, yet portable 18" 350-Watt Passive Subwoofer designed to work perfectly with full-range systems in need of extended low-end thump. Ideal for small club, mobile, and church sound systems, the JRX118S is an affordable choice for musicians in need of long-lasting durability and quality performance.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX118SP as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for use with satellite speakers.
Compact and Powerful
350-Watt continuous with 1400-Watt peak power performance
18" Direct-Radiation Woofer Design
Front-loaded and ported design enhances low-end response
Rugged, Durable Design
Non-resonant steel handles combined with high-quality MDF and assembly components ensures reliable construction and acousitic performance
Top mount, cast aluminum 35mm pole receptacle for adding additional mid-high speaker cabinet
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-300Hz
- Power Capacity: 350-Watts
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 127dB
- Sensitivity: Not specified by manufacturer
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover: Not applicable
- Driver: 18" Woofer
- Enclosure Material: 3/4" MDF
- (1) Nuetrik Speakon
- (1) 1/4" phone
- Dimensions: 23.8 x 20.0 x 21.7" (605 x 508 x 551mm) (H x W x D)
- Weight: 71 lbs. (32.2 kg)