JBL Quality - Incredible Value!
The JBL JRX115 is a passive, portable 15" 250-Watt Two-Way Speaker System designed specifically for live music, music playback and speech reinforcement. Its smooth, natural mid-range effectively projects speech, while its extended low frequency response makes it a great choice for DJ's and bands performing in small to medium sized venues.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- # Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-12.5kHz
- Power Capacity
- 250-Watts Continuous
- 1000-Watts Peak
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 128dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover: 1.6kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 15" Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Compression Driver
- Enclosure Material: 3/4" MDF
- Input Connections
- (1) Neutrik Speakon
- (1) 1/4" phone
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 18.1 x 17" (699 x 460 x 432mm) (H x W x D)
- Weight: 61 lbs. (27.4 kg)
- Specialties: Dual-angle pole mounted socket for better coverage
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...