When it comes to professional performance at a completely affordable price, Gemini’s CDJ-210 delivers! Thanks to inspiring features and a user-friendly design, the CDJ-210 offers a versatile solution for aspiring DJs, mobile DJ rigs and even club installation.
With its CD/MP3 deck and large, touch-sensitive jog wheel, the CDJ-210 lets you Search, Scratch, Cue and Pitch Bend like a pro. Additional song-shaping tools like Break and Reverse provide even more creative control, while a Loop Section gives you the ability to create seamless loops. Plus, powerful playback functions like Instant Start and Cue with Preview, along with single and continuous play modes, offer added flexibility.
For complete convenience, the CDJ-210 is compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP-3 CDs. A large, blue backlit LCD screen also displays track information and allows you to easily see track details like Pitch Value and Mode in dimly lit settings. And for reliable performance night after night, the CDJ-210 boasts anti-shock using RAM buffer memory.
With a host of professional features stored in an intuitive tabletop package, the CDJ-210 offers value and ease-of-use for a variety of DJ applications.
- Compatible with audio CDs, CD-Rs & MP3 CDs
- Extra-large jog wheel
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Large blue backlit LCD display with text for MP3
- Three selectable jog modes: Scratch Effect/Cue Search/Pitch Bend
- Instant reverse for added effect
- Brake mode for vinyl-like stops
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Single & Continuous play modes
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- Seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch Bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- High speed rotary track search
- Frame accurate search
- Variable pitch control with three settings: +/- 4, 8 & 16%
- Type: Compact Disc Player
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed or Track Remain
- Variable Pitch: ± 16% Slider with Resume Switch
- Pitch Bend: ± 16% Maximum
- Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
- Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz
- Dimensions: 11″ x 11.75″ x 4.5″ (279.4 x 298.45 x 114.3 mm)
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Channel Separation: 85 dB (1 KHz)
- Output Level: 2.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
Find Similar Products by Category
You May Also Like...