The Cortex HDTT-5000 is a turntable controller for digital storage devices such as MP3 players, CD-Rom drives, portable hard-drives, etc. The controller liberates DJs from computers, CD players, turntables and other external audio gear, and enables DJs to access and manipulate music right from their MP3 players, hard-drives, etc. An internal DSP effects processor provides delay, filter, panning and other effects. Seamless audio looping, pitch control and a scratch wheel are also featured. A large, comprehensive visual display and rugged design make the HDTT-5000 a true value to today's digital, mobile DJ.
Note! Apple iPod devices are not currently supported. Windows Wave and standard MP3 formats only.
Support For Multiple Storage Devices
The HDTT-5000 can access music files from multiple mass-storage devices of various formats. Four USB-type A ports support MP3 players, portable hard-drives and even CD-Rom devices for audio CD support.
DSP Effects Engine
An internal DSP effects engine provides scratch, filter, delay and panning effects.
A large scratch wheel delivers scratching control and audio manipulation through cuing, etc.
High precision 100mm pitch control provides 4, 8, 12 and 24% pitch ranges in 0.05% increments.
Comprehensive Display and Filing
The large display provides access to the unit's parameters as well as the intuitive music filing database system.
- Intelligent Music Database Management - The HDTT-5000s database management system allows the user to search through a massive library of music within seconds.
- PC-Based Database Creation - Create database files at a gig via the HDTT unit or the PC application (downloadable from the Cortex website) on a home computer with lightning fast speed.
- Waveform Display Mode - Via the Cortex database software, available FREE from the Cortex website, HDC-1000 users will be able to create a waveform of each song on their USB storage device which can then be optionally selected to be displayed on the HDTT-5000s LCD screen.
- Keyboard Support - Quickly find that hot new track in a massive library of music with just a few taps of a USB-compatible keyboard.
- File Explorer Mode - Perfect for DJs that have their own organizational system already in place. Browse through files and directories exactly as they exist on the storage device.
- Search Options - Users can search the same way that they would using an iPod ? or similar portable music player through a number of browsing options, including Search by Artist, Song Title, Album, and Genre.
- String Search - Easily search by a certain word or phrase to find tracks, even if youre unsure of the name. When the user inputs a keyword, it will search all Artists, Titles, Albums, and Genres, and show how many of each that it found.
- CD/DVD Audio and Data Playback - No need to abandon your CD collection, the HDTT-5000 can play user-created CD-Rs, DVD-Rs and audio CDs with any compatible USB CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- Variable Pitch Slider (+/- 4, 8, 16, 24%) and Ultra-precise Pitch Control - Precisely adjust the tempo of your mixes with a wide range of pitch options and ultra precise pitch in increments of 0.05% (in 4 and 8 pitch mode).
- Performance Protection - Every Cortex HDTT unit features exclusive protection from accidental shutdown while playing. Simply press and hold the power button for more than 2 seconds to turn the unit off.
- Firmware Upgradeable - Easily download new internal software from the Cortex website.
- VBR & CBR File Support - The HDTT-5000 can play all your MP3s; CBR or VBR at any bitrate up to 320kbps.
- Multi-language Support - The HDTT-5000 supports multiple languages including English, French, and Spanish.
- Ultra-fast Instant Start - From Cue to Start, get into the mix with no delay.