This Package Includes:
(2) Chauvet Pro Rogue R1
(2) Properly fitting & durable protective transport cases
Each Rogue R1 FX-B Box Includes:
(1) Rogue RX1
(1) IP Rating: IP20, dry location
(1) Omega bracket with mounting hardware
Chauvet Pro Rogue R1 FX-B LED Yoke Effect Beam Light Duo Package overview
Chauvet Pro Rogue R1 FX-B LED Yoke Effect Beam Light
ROGUE R1 FX-B shakes things up, five times over. It orchestrates an infinite rotation of both pan and tilt for its 5 individually controlled heads, powered by five pixel mappable 15 W RGBW LEDs. Crisp beams, a sizzling output and rocket quick movements create amazing aerial effects. Control is achieved with DMX, Art-Net, sACN, or KlingNet.
Rogue R1 FX-B Features:
- Fully featured RGBW LED yoke effect beam fixture with pixel mapping.
- 16-bit Dimming of master dimmer as well as individual colors for smooth control of fades.
- Built in color and tilt macros for quick design possibilities.
- Continuous movement of pan and tilt functions.
- Individual control of all five heads for movement and output.
- Quiet operation for a wide range of installation situations.
- DMX , WDMX, sACN, Art-Net, and Kling-Net control for full flexibility.
- 7° beam angle to create crisp and defined areal beam effects.
Chauvet Pro Rogue R1 FX-B Specifications
Light Source: 5 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 15 W, (4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Installed Optics: 5°
Field Angle: 11°
Illuminance : 5,361 lux @ 5 m
Pan and Tilt: 540°/540°
Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/540°, 270°, 180° tilt
Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
Standalone Color Mixing: No
Color Temperature Presets: No
Dim Curves: 4
Construction / Physical
Dimensions: 25.19 x 7.05 x 9.72 in (640 x 179 x 247 mm)
Weight: 24.2 lb (11 kg)
Exterior Color: BLACK
Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, DMX, sACN
DMX Channels Single Mode: 18, 25, or 47
DMX Channels Dual Mode – Function: 9, 17, 23
DMX Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 15 or 20
Art-Net Channels Single Mode: 18, 25, or 47
Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Function: 9, 17, 23
Art-Net Channels Dual Mode – Pixel: 15 or 20
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 208 V; 18 units @ 230 V
Power and Current: 207 W, 1.68 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 200 W, 0.938 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 197 W, 0.876 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Certifications / Qualifications
IP Rating: IP20, dry location