This Package Includes:
(2) Chauvet DJ Gig BAR LT
(1) Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
(1) American DJ DMX Operator
(1) 25FT Sure-fit DMX connecting cable
Each Gig BAR LT Box Includes:
(1) Gig Bar LT
(1) Power cord
(1) Carrying bags
(1) IRC-6 remote
(1) Warranty card
The Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Box Includes:
(1) Pint of Fog Fluid
(1) Power Cord
(1) Warranty Card
(1) Quick Reference Guide
(1) Permanently Wired Remote
The DMX Operator Box Includes:
(1) American DJ DMX Operator Programmable DMX Controller
(1) Power Cord
(1) User Manual
Chauvet DJ Gig BAR LT Pack-n-Go Lighting System Duo Package overview
Chauvet DJ Gig BAR LT Pack-n-Go Lighting System
GigBAR LT is the ultimate pack-n-go lighting system featuring 2 Moonflowers, 2 LED Washlights, 4 Strobes, all mounted on a single bar plus a stand, carry bag, IRC-6 remote and a wireless footswitch. The four high-power LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects, and the four individually adjustable and interchangeable heads provide large room or stage coverage. GigBAR LT has phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that incorporate all 8 lights into one complete show. Control is easy from the display, included IRC-6 remote, wired footswitch or DMX. Master/slave multiple units. Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Three great effects including a pair of moonflowers, a pair of LED pars, and 4 strobes all mounted on one bar as one complete system.
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads.
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wired footswitch and carry bags.
- Includes 4 high-power LED strobe lights that create exciting chase and slow motion effects.
- Phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 3 effects to make one complete show.
- Easily control from the display, included IRC-6 remote, wired foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level.
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single included IRC-6 or wired foot switch.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Fog Machine
The Hurricane Series Foggers provide the quality, performance and innovation for which Chauvet is known. All come with generous-capacity tanks and quick heat up of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes.
Hurricane 700 Features:
- Compact, lightweight fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to enhance any light show.
- Ready to use right out of the box by including a wired remote control and free pint of water-based fog fluid.
American DJ DMX Operator
ADJ's DMX Operator Controller has 12 individual fixture channels which allow you to control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture and any fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels can be combined on one channel which gives you 192 DMX channels to do what ever you want with.
With ADJ's DMX Operator Controller you can record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds. The 8 individual faders provided you with easy programmability for the intelligent light or dimmer packs that you may have. ADJ also included a USB input for your convenience to save your programs and settings or use it to power an USB work light. The blackout is controlled by the MIDI input signal.
Chauvet DJ Gig BAR LT Specifications
- DMX Channels: 3, 6 or 17
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Pars): 6 LEDs (Tri-color RGB) 2.6 W (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (LX5): 2 LEDs (Tri-color RGB) 5.4 W (1.8 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (Strobe Bar): 4 LEDs (White) 1.2 W (356 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: (Pars): 0 to 8.2 Hz
- (LX5): 0 to 8.2 Hz
- (Strobe Bar): 0 to 13.2 Hz
- Beam Angle: (Pars): 13°
- Illuminance: (Pars): 1609 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 20 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 47 W, .7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 43 W, .4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
- Size: 41.1 x 12.9 x 5.3 in (1045 x 329.5 x 135 mm)
- Approvals: CE
Chauvet DJ Hurricane 700 Specifications
- Tank Capacity: 0.2 gal (0.6 L)
- Remote Length: 13 ft (4 m)
- Heat-up Time: 2.5 min
- Output: 1,500 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 7.5 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 471 W, 3.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.1 x 4.9 in (215 x 180 x 124 mm)
- Approvals: CE
ADJ DMX Operator Specifications
- Programmable up to 240 scenes.
- 12 individual fixture channels - Control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture.
- Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 DMX scanner button.
- Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade time and speeds.
- 8 individual faders provide easy programmability for Intelligent Lighting or Dimmer Packs.
- MIDI controllable.
- DMX-512, 3-pin XLR signal.
- Built-in Microphone.
- Remote control: Blackout controlled by MIDI input signal.
- Blind function - override chases on the fly.
- Use in conjunction with the ELP-DMX20 or the ELD-DMX20.
- Polarity switch to accommodate different types of cable requirements.
- Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 2.5" (133 x 483 x 64 mm) 19 in. rack mount - 3 rack spaces.
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kgs).
- Voltage: 120V/220V.