Chauvet DJ GigBar IRC Box Includes:
(1) GigBAR IRC
(1) Power Cord
(1) Wireless Footswitch with Battery
(1) VIP Gear Bag
(1) Tripod Stand
(1) Tripod Carry Bag
(1) Warranty Card
(1) User Manual
Chauvet DJ GigBar IRC 4-in-1 Complete Effect Light System overview
Chauvet DJ GigBAR IRC
Music Inc. Editor’s Choice Award Winner, the Chauvet DJ GigBAR IRC combines 4 essential lighting fixtures mounted onto a single control bar. The 4-in-1 GigBAR IRC maximizes convenience and ease of set-up and take-down for mobile entertainers who want to create a dynamic lighting experience for any event. The system includes a pair of LED Derby-style effect lights, a pair of LED pars, a laser and a strobe effect. Get in and out quickly with the included tripod, footswitch controller and carry bags. The GigBAR IRC features phenomenal built-in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show. Easily control the GigBAR IRC from the display, IRC-6 remote control, wireless footswitch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level. Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
GigBAR IRC Features:
- 4-in-1 light that includes LED derbies, LED Pars, a laser & strobe effect.
- Easy set & great coverage.
- Get in & get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch & carry bags.
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase & slow motion effects.
- Adjustable red & green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots & beams in all the right directions.
- Derbies project 42 red, green, & blue rotating beams from high-power LEDs.
- Phenomenal built-in automated & sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show.
- Easily control from the display, IRC-6 (Sold separately), wireless footswitch (Included) or DMX to take your gig to a higher level.
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC-6 (Sold separately) or wireless footswitch (Included).
- Save time running cables & extension cords by power linking multiple units.
Chauvet DJ GigBar IRC Specifications
- DMX Channels: 3, 9 or 20
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (Pars): 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 2.5 W (956 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (strobe): 4 LEDs (white) 1 W (281 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source (derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate (strobe): 0 to 18 Hz
- Stand Height: 4.8 to 8.3 ft (1.5 to 2.5 m)
- Tripod Leg Width: 3.9 ft (1.2 m)
- Beam Angle (Pars): 13°
- Beam Angle (strobe): 8°
- Field Angle (Pars): 24°
- Field Angle (strobe): 18°
- Coverage Angle (laser): 93°
- Coverage Angle (derby): 114°
- Footswitch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Illuminance (Pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- Illuminance (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Footswitch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft (30.5 m)
- Power Linking: 16 units @ 120 V; 29 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 44 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 43 W, 1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)
- Weight: 14.4 lb (6.6 kg)
- Size: 46.7 x 4.3 x 15.2 in (1,185 x 110 x 387 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC