Blizzard Lighting's Puck: Unplugged™ RGB builds on the versatility, reliability and ease of use of the original Puck™ by featuring an easy-to-use Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to the flexibility to operate their light fixture without AC power for up to 20 hours. The Puck: Unplugged™ also powers their wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power supplies, making a complete wireless fixture affordable, scalable and super easy to use!
144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
The Puck: Unplugged™ RGB features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
- High-capacity Lithium-Ion Battery system provides unplugged operation for up to 20 hours!
- RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
- User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros via DMX
- Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
- Power and DMX connections and LED control panel are all in places which means you can truly use The Puck in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
- Light Source: LED 144x 10mm Red/Green/Blue 100K hrs.
- Beam Angle: 21 degrees
- Field: 32 degrees
- Luminous Intensity: 3,920 Lux @ 1m
- Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 3A 250V
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Control Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 3 or 6 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female