The MXR-1001 / 10.1" Modero X® Series G5 Retractable Touch Panel adds elegance to any meeting space. This beautiful panel retracts flush with the table surface, and with the touch of a button, or with NetLinx control, glides gracefully up for use. This unique, space-saving solution eliminates table clutter and exceeds the aesthetic and functionality requirements of the most discerning users.
This custom-engineered retractable panel is thin in design, but packed with features. It includes all the key G5 capabilities that customers love, including fast and smooth animations and transitions along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXR-1001 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures. The MXR-1001 also offers edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities.
The MXR-1001 is ideal for high-end boardrooms and executive briefing centers that require:
- A premium, elegant user interface that stays out of sight when not in use
- A clean, clear table surface
- Multiple user interfaces on the same table
- Hideaway Panel - Saves space and ensures that high-end rooms retain their premium styling by remaining flush with table when closed
- Reinforced Thin Panel - Panel is sleek and thin, while unique hinge design ensures that the panel remains sturdy when users press on it
- Perfect From Any Angle - Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS) for the widest viewing angles and most accurate color reproduction on the market. Patent-pending technology automatically elevates and tilts the touch panel display to the ideal viewing angle when in use.
- Motorized & NetLinx-Controllable - Raise or lower the panel based on room occupancy, macros, or NetLinx events
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing - The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates - Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing - Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo.
- Latest Communication Technologies - Supports HD video conferencing leveraging the integrated camera, along with HD video streaming. Also supports Bluetooth devices and USB connectivity.
- Adjustable Security Modes - With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panel's security levels for access, networking and communication.
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons - Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center
- 10.1" Modero X Series G5 Retractable Touch Panel
- PSR2.5 24VDC External Power Supply
- Cardstock Installation Cutout Template
- 11 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Mounting Clamps
- 1 x Snap-on Cable Ferrite
- 1 x Mounting Spacer / 4 Screws (60-5968-115
- MXA-USB-C, USB Port Cover Kit (FG5968-18)
- MXA-CLK, Modero X/S Series Cleaning Kit (FG5968-16)