This Package Includes:
(4) Chauvet DJ FXpar 9
(3) 10' Sure-fit DMX connecting cables
(1) Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(2) Properly fitting & durable protective transport cases
Each FXpar 9 Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet DJ FXpar 9
(1) Power cord
(1) User manual & warranty infomation
The Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
(1) QuickStart Guide
(1) Warranty Card
(4) Chauvet DJ FXpar 9 Compact Multi Effect Par Lights with IRC-6 Remote Package overview
Chauvet DJ FXpar 9 Compact Multi Effect Par Light
FXpar 9 is a dynamic and compact multi-effect fixture. It has an outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, a center LED, and SMD strobes, each featuring separate control. Mutable zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Sound activation, automated programs or easy control via the optional IRC-6 remote also let you easily achieve eye-catching effects. Save time setting up with power linking.
FXpar 9 features:
- Compact effect par with multiple technologies in a single fixture.
- Separate control of center LED, outer ring and SMD strobes for dynamic effects.
- Mutable zones allow for spectacular effects.
- SMD strobe ring adds strobe effects to any setup big or small.
- Compatible with IRC-6 for improved control over the built-in functions.
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs.
- Power linking saves time setting up.
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Infrared Remote Control
IRC-6 is an easy-to-use infrared remote control (IRC) for IRC compatible lighting fixtures. It provides instant access to pre-programmed scenes, color mixing options and on-the-fly speed adjustments. This compact and lightweight remote has an approximate range of 30 feet (9 m).
- Wireless remote control for all Chauvet Freedom series & IRC products.
- Allows you to wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more.
- Provides instant access to pre-programmed light shows.
- Manually set individual color percentages to achieve the exact color without a DMX controller.
Chauvet DJ FXpar 9 Specifications
- DMX Channels: 6, 9 or 22
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4 Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Field Angle: 45°
- Illuminance: 1450 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 80 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 77 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
Chauvet DJ IRC-6 Specifications
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Input Voltage: 3 VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Size: 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.3 in (100 x 47 x 7 mm)
- Approvals: CE