Native Instruments Kontrol X1 Features:
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play: instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision-designed high-end buttons, knobs, and encoders
- Software-controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with a slim, ultra-portable form factor; fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable: connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible: includes MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Optional TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 padded gig bag (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2" H x 4.7" W x 11-1/2" D
- Weight: 1-1/2 lb.
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- Button-off glow for reading button labels in absolute darkness
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colors for ease-of-use. FX buttons: orange, Transport buttons: blue, MIDI mode: green, Shift and Hotcue buttons: white.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of a regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- Controller is pre-mapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customize any individual part. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow.
- Included powerful MIDI configuration software provides templates for various applications and gives access to advanced features such as encoder step size, note up/down encoder messages, and more
- Fully hot-pluggable in TRAKTOR. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with TRAKTOR running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected, TRAKTOR continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 Performance DJ Controller Specifications:
- System requirements:
- Windows: Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit); Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit); Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1); 1 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5; Mac OS X 10.6; G4 1,4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz; 1 GB RAM
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution; USB 2.0; DVD drive
- Power supply:
- Power supply through USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power. ?No additional power supply or battery is needed.